Saturday, November 3, 2012

Regards

 
Hello beautiful people...
Warm regards from D'Mooie Make Up.
I am a make up artist and hair stylist. I started learning about make up and hair do in 2008, but the passion of make up itself since I was a little girl. I always liked to play with my mom and sisters face and hair, putting make up and also arranged their hair. I felt it so interesting and I always feel the same about this world. The beauty world. I actually have the same passion in fashion, I love mixing and matching stuffs like clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. But I feel the make up comes first then followed by the fashion.
I actually graduated my bachelor degree in Mass Communication from The London School of Public Relations Jakarta and that is actually another passion in my life. Well, I keep myself with so many passions in life and that is how I enjoy this life.
In 2008 I took a short course of Professional Make Up and also Hair Styling from Gusnaldi Beauty School. I wish to be a professional Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist so I continued my curiosity about the world of beauty by taking some more courses at Rudy Hadisuwarno Education Centre. I took Bridal Make Up, Advanced Up Styling, Advanced Supporting Men’s Cutting and Style,Advanced Cutting and Style, Advanced Supporting Ladies Cutting and Style, and Coloring. 
I love my hobby that became my passion in make up and hair do and from my passion has become my job, and yes I am a Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist and I am proud of it.
"Because everyone is beautiful and what I do is just highlight your beauty" - D' Mooie

No comments:

Post a Comment