Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L'Occitane Almond Shaping Delight


"PRICE DON'T LIE" this is a common saying and well I do agree with it.

Long time ago I went in to a L'Occitane store in Jakarta and I did not really know about the brand before, after that visit I figured out about the products that L'Occitane sell and also the prices which I thought was expensive and I just thought okay it is too much for me. But then one of my friend who was pregnant told me about this brand and one of the product that is good for pregnant women. She actually told me that for me to tell one of my sister who just got married, so my sister will know what to use when she is gonna be pregnant. I did not really pay attention to what my friend told me until another friend told me about another product of L'Occitane that is so beautiful for skin. It is Almond Delicious Paste and Almond Shaping Delight. She explained to me about how the products work, and I was so curious about it. At that time one of my sister who lives in France was in Jakarta, so I took her to go to L'Occitane store at a mall in Jakarta, and showed her which one I would love to try. When she went back to France, she bought this for me and also Almond Delicious Paste and asked one of her friend who was going to Jakarta to bring them for me. The reason I asked my sister to buy from France because they are cheaper in France than in Indonesia. 


I have been using Almond Shaping Delight for a week and I am so satisfied with it. I apply it every morning after I have my shower and let it dry before I dress up. The gel is fresh, it smells fresh and it is cool on skin. The ingredients are totally safe, because it is from natural ingredients. The Almond Tree Bud Extract helps release fat cells in our body.  I only apply once a day, but I feel my body far more firmed and toned. Anyway I just got back from Australia and I went to a beach before I left Australia, so my skin got tanned from it. But now it is just getting better after using Almond Shaping Delight and it shines more. 


Finally, all I can say is thank you to my sister and thank you to my friend for the recommendation and for sure thank you L'Occitane, it works so amazing, sure will buy another one after this.
Give it a try ladies, and let me know :)




Best Regards,


D'Mooie


No comments:

Post a Comment