Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow

I love make up, especially eye make up..
This time I would love to show you one of my make up creation with this lovely eyeshadow..
Check this out!



Now let's have a look how this eyeshadow looks so amazing..





I really enjoyed experimenting this eyeshadow, it creates intense look 





 Contained within a gorgeous compact case, with panoramic mirror and expert brush





This time I picked the infinite green one..I also used the black one for the corner of the eyes






I really really love the color, it is some kind of a shiny green color and the intense black color





The mirror is a great idea, so you can apply on you anywhere and anytime





This powder eyeshadow can be stretched and blended infinitely





Last but not least, it lasts long :)

So, let me know if any of you have Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow and let me see how you apply and blend it on your beautiful eyes..



Cheers,



D'Mooie

No comments:

Post a Comment